Archives
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Friends
Ashikin
lidya
Layla
Zoey
Hong Li
Kai Yee


Credits
Designer: Mariel
Font: Da Font
Edit: Adobe Photoshop
Hosts: Blogger, Imageshack

Saturday, April 5, 2008
hi

Hi...
I feel so bored...
you know today is just like damn bored like normal cause my life is so like nothing...
and at school always like just so boring also..
sometimes at home boring also....

I feel so like empty in my whole life and now no more happy days again cause I feel my life is just so plain and whatever... last time got Maths Trail also feel so sad and everyday feel so sad.
Means got no more happy hopes anymore...

I watch one indonesian drama the name is 'Hikmah' sometimes can make me happy but then when finish ready like so empty ready...

The truth is that my family is so busy like no time together and I feel so like empty in my heart.
we have no time to eat together...

My sister busy with choir. My brother busy with tennis.
Daddy with work...

and my siblings secondary then like so far.....

you know I hate eating alone thats why I feel so empty ....

and I want to stay happy with my family but then we are like drifting apart.

feeling so sad...
its my life....

Ariyanni


Privatz_Princess thought hard on 12:19 AM.